Prostate cancer molecular markers GSTP1 and hTERT in expressed prostatic secretions as predictors of biopsy results.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Expressed Prostatic Secretions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 522 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Protection System (weapon)
- Executive Protective Service (United States Secret Service)
- Exercise Planning Staff
- Exophthalmos-Producing Substance
- Expandable Polystyrene
- Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam)
- Experimental Psychology Society
- Export Promotion Services
- Express Parcel Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There appears to be good correlation between zinc concentrations in expressed prostatic secretions and several prostatic diseases.
This method necessitates collecting four specimens for bacterial culture: (1) the first 5-10 milliliters of my voided urine, or VB; (2) a so-called midstream sample of urine, or VB2; (3) a sampie of the expressed prostatic secretions (EPS); and (4) the first 5-10 milliliters of urine voided after prostatic massage, or VB3.