Hardened men who rarely expressed emotion received Divine Joy.
What does EE stand for?
EE stands for Expressed Emotion (psychiatric term used in schizophrenia settings)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EE
We have 48 other meanings of EE in our Acronym Attic
- Evil Empire (gaming)
- Evropaiki Enosi (Greek: European Union)
- Excess Emission(s)
- Execution Environment
- Executive Editor
- Exercise Experience
- Exotic Ethnic (gaming)
- Experts Exchange
- Exponential Elevation
- Expression Engine (Pmachine.com)
- Extended Edition (DVD movie version)
- Extended Employment program
- Extended Essay (International Baccalaureate)
- External Environment
- External Examiner
- Extreme Edition (Intel Pentium 4)
- Exudative Epidermitis (Porcine Circovirus 2)
- Environmental Evaluation and Assessment
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
FAMILIES of those killed when a bomb exploded aboard Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie expressed emotions ranging from rage to grudging acceptance of a pounds 1.
The best-adjusted group expressed both affectionate and aggressive feelings with moderate intensity; the worst-adjusted subjects were withdrawn and distant in their descriptions or expressed emotions in extreme, unbalanced ways.