Smoothstone changed the way we do business," said Lee Thomas, Executive Vice President for The Travel Authority, a recognized leader in the travel industry and the largest affiliate of the American Express Travel Network.
What does ETN stand for?
ETN stands for Express Travel Network (Romania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETN
We have 51 other meanings of ETN in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Telephone Notification (various locations)
- Enterprise Telecommunications Network
- Entertainment Transportation Network (North Stillwater, MN)
- Entreprise Terrassement de Normandie (French: Earthmoving Company in Normandy; Normandy, France)
- Équipement Technique du Nord (French: Technical Equipment North)
- Equipment Table Nomenclature
- Estimated True North (navigation)
- European Travel Network
- European Turbine Network (Brussels, Belgium)
- Exchange Traded Note (investing)
- Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis
- Emerging Technologies Network Agency (UK)
- Environmental Technology Network for Asia
- Ericsson Transport Network Architecture (telecommunications)
- European Training Network for Animation (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Transcultural Nurses Association
- European Transport Network Alliance
- East Turkistan National Center
- Evils That Never Came (band)
- Emergency Treatment Non-Commissioned Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, travelers are able to book their seats on Indigo through the American Express Travel network as well as through other travel agencies.
In addition to the Internet and toll-free number, travelers will soon be able to book seats on Indigo through the American Express Travel network as well as through other travel agencies.