MISSION SUPPORT SERVICES * Enhanced Homestation Training (EHST) services: The recent success of Cubic's EHST efforts (also called Exportable Combat Training Capability, or XCTC by the National Guard), including an exercise in July involving more than 750 members of the Indiana National Guard.
What does XCTC stand for?
XCTC stands for Exportable Combat Training Capability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Xstrata Coal South Africa
- Xenon Cobalt Server Monitor
- Xtreme Computing Systems Online
- Xenopus Cysteine String Protein
- Xotic Computer Systems of San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- X-Band Communications Transponder
- X-Ray Computed Tomogram (nuclear medicine)
- Xbox Canada Tournaments (gaming website)
- Xbox Colombian Team (gaming)
- Xtreme Cheer Technic (Quebec, Canada cheerleading)
- Expendable Conductivity/Temperature and Depth
- Xenopus Carboxy-Terminal Kinesin 2
- Exciter (An/Alq-99 Jamming Pod)
- Cross Country
- XDoc Content Transformation Server
- Explosion, Collapse and Underground (commerical general liability)
- Extreme Close-Up
- Xoloitzcuintle Club USA (dog breeding)
- X Commands and Utilities Test Suite
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Vesicatoria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cubic is supporting the National Guard Bureau in executing and evaluating the Exportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC), a new training concept that allows Army National Guard and Army Reserve units to undergo highly realistic battlefield conditions and instrumented training at their home station, or at regional training sites.
Army National Guard Bureau in successfully pioneering the eXportable Combat Training Capability (XCTC), a new concept in pre-deployment battlefield training.