Mr Cable said: "As we rebalance the economy with more export-led growth, retail has an important role to play.
What does ELG stand for?
ELG stands for Export-Led Growth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELG
We have 50 other meanings of ELG in our Acronym Attic
- Encompass Lighting Group (Skokie, IL)
- Endoluminal Graft
- Engineering Log Generator
- Enhanced Landing Gear (US Army Apache helicopter)
- Entomological Livestock Group
- Environmental Litigation Group, PC (Birmingham, AL)
- Equal Life Group (depreciation method)
- Essential Learning Goal (education)
- European Liaison Group
- Executive Level Group
- Extra Long Grain (rice)
- Extraterrestrial Life Group
- English Ladies' Golf Association (UK)
- Environmental Leaders in Golf Awards (Golf Course Superintendents Association of America; Lawrence, KS)
- Enzyme Linked Gel Assay
- Extremely Low Gestational Age (infant classification)
- Extremely Low Gestational Age Newborn
- Electronic Gateway to Archives at Rylands (University of Manchester)
- Elevated Lesions of Gallbladder
- Electronic Gas Injection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conditions for a revival in export-led growth don't seem encouraging according to the report because the currencies of emerging markets aren't as cheap as they once were.
As the economic recovery takes hold and Wales returns to growth, manufacturers are ready to take a greater role in the new rebalanced economy through business investment, ideas, innovation and export-led growth.
However, China has "structural weaknesses" made apparent by the global economic crisis, the EU said, pointing to an "internal demand deficit, an underdeveloped capital market, and as we well know, an excess dependence on export-led growth.
MANUFACTURERS will only see a muted recovery in 2010 before posting stronger growth in 2011 on the back of export-led growth, a weaker pound and a pick up in world trade.
To examine the validity of human capital based endogenous growth theory, growth driven export and export-led growth hypotheses.