Some 47% of banks surveyed reported a decrease in export letter of credit (L/C) volume.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Export Letter of Credit (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- European Landscape Convention (international treaty)
- European Language Council
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Evolutionary Learning Community
- Executive Leadership Council
- Executive Leadership Course
- Exercise Life Cycle
- Exhibitor Liaison Committee (Design Automation Conference)
- Expeditionary Legal Complex (US DoD)
- Experiential Learning Center (education)
- ExPRESS Logistics Carrier (International Space Station)
- Exquisite Life Coaching
- Extended Learning Center
- Extended Life Coolant
- Extended Local Calling
- Extremely Leet Chat (chat client)
- Miles Exploratory Learning Center (Tucson, AZ)
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy
- Earth Landing Control Area (NASA)
- Eastern Atlantic Coordination Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The export letter of credit is a set of documents issued by your foreign customer's bank and confirmed by a U.