The Export development project implementation unit of Ministry of textile industry is working as coordination and implementation agency for this skill development project between International labor Organization, Canadian International Development Agency (ILO, CIDA) and Textile Training Institutes.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Export Development Project (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Exam Delivery Provider (Microsoft)
- Excess Demand Probability
- Excessive Deficit Procedure
- Exhibit Design and Production (tradeshows)
- Expedite Departure Path
- Expedited Drug Program
- Expérientiel et Développement Personnel (French: Experiential and Personal Development)
- Expletive Deleted Podcast (Rockledge, FL)
- Explosive Delivered Penetrator
- Export Development Programme (various locations)
- Extended Day Program (education; various locations)
- Extended Degree Program (Washington State University)
- External Degree Program
- External Diploma Program
- Extra Duty Pay (various governments)
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- Electronic Data Processing/Equipment
- Education Development Plan 2002-2007 (UK)
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (est. 1991)
- Educational Policy and Administration (college program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MenaITech booth is additionally being supported by the USAID Business & Export Development Project for Jordanian Enterprises (Tatweer).
He will be joined by North Yorkshire County Council's export development project manager, Len Chamberlain, who will discuss NYCC's initiative which is designed to provide overseas mission opportunities for all members of the industry interested in developing new business.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Trade asked ITC to include these flowers as one of three product groups in a new export development project to be carried out in the country, financed by the Government of Switzerland.