In response to the difficulties that emerging manufacturers have in finding the capital to take their goods to other markets, Afreximbank has created the Export Development Programme (EDP), which combines credit, risk bearing, twinning, market access and advisory services.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Export Development Programme (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 228 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Everyday Purchases (credit card rewards program)
- Exam Delivery Provider (Microsoft)
- Excess Demand Probability
- Excessive Deficit Procedure
- Exhibit Design and Production (tradeshows)
- Expedite Departure Path
- Expedited Drug Program
- Expérientiel et Développement Personnel (French: Experiential and Personal Development)
- Expletive Deleted Podcast (Rockledge, FL)
- Explosive Delivered Penetrator
- Export Development Project (various locations)
- Extended Day Program (education; various locations)
- Extended Degree Program (Washington State University)
- External Degree Program
- External Diploma Program
- Extra Duty Pay (various governments)
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- Electronic Data Processing/Equipment
- Education Development Plan 2002-2007 (UK)
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have committed more resources to the least developed countries, small island developing states and post-conflict nations, to define with them their trade priorities in order to create export development programmes designed to help them grow small business and reduce poverty.
Export development programmes should emphasize impact (in EDB's case, these new approaches could include promoting business and professional services, entrepot trade and focusing on a wider range of export product sectors).
Couple this with broader export development programmes designed to create new exporters and export capacities.