917 million from 1992-93 to March 5, 2013 for the leather sector from Export Development Fund.
What does EDF stand for?
EDF stands for Export Development Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDF
We have 155 other meanings of EDF in our Acronym Attic
- Erbium-Doped Fiber
- Eritrean Defense Force
- Eritrean Development Foundation (Washington, DC)
- European Data Format
- European Dermatology Forum (est. 1997)
- European Development Fund
- European Disability Forum
- European Dystonia Federation
- Executive Dining Facility
- Expected Default Frequency (finance; credit analysis; Moody's KMV)
- Extended Depth of Field (algorithm)
- Empirical Density Functional 1 (density functional theory)
- Earth Defense Force 5 (gaming)
- Economic Development Finance Authority (South Dakota)
- Effectifs Départementaux de Fonctionnement Annuel (French: Annual Operating Departmental Numbers)
- Electronic Device Failure Analysis (magazine)
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
- European Down and Feather Association (est. 1980)
- Extended Deep Femoral Angioplasty
- Education, Fine Arts, and Architecture (library; University of Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 per kg, which will be provided from export development fund.
In parallel, the Iranian Export Development Fund has invested in economic and infrastructure projects in the provinces of Kasala, Gadarif and Red Sea.
He also demanded that the government allocate funds for the engineering industry out of Export Development Fund.
MENA said Rachid used more than 200 million Egyptian pounds ($34 million) from a government export development fund for the benefit of companies he and his family owned and represented.
He cited the recently taken measures related to cancelling customs duties on industrial inputs, reducing the funding cost at banks for the tourist, industrial and agricultural projects and cancelling bank loans-related fees, in addition to developing a mechanism to address the social housing sector, establishing an industrial development fund and activating the export development fund.
The Export Development Fund, Ministry of Commerce in Pakistan has approved Rs 240.
For instance, three banks involved in the country's Export Development Fund can now lend up to US$10 million to individual borrowers like Knit Concern Ltd.