The IPPR is calling for the creation of a state investment bank, such as those found in Germany and Scandinavian countries, and an expansion of the Export Credit Guarantee Scheme, plus change to Enterprise Zones policy to "strategically focus on innovation".
What does ECGS stand for?
ECGS stands for Export Credit Guarantee Scheme
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECGS
We have 3 other meanings of ECGS in our Acronym Attic
- Eccentric Conductor with Ground Removed
- École de Commerce et de Gestion de La Réunion (French business and management school)
- Equine Consortium for Genetic Research (international; Morris Animal Foundation)
- Emerald Coast Golden Retriever Rescue (Florida)
- Edmonton Classical Guitar Society (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- El Centro Generating Station (California)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- European Center for Geodynamics and Seismology (Luxembourg)
- European Corporate Governance Service (UK)
- Expert Corporate Governance Service (France)
- Edina Council for Gifted & Talented (Minnesota)
- Études Constructions Gestion Transactions Immeubles (French construction company)
- Elmira College, Gannett Tripp Library (Elmira, NY)
- European Corporate Governance Training Network
- Entente Cycliste de Gruchet le Valasse (French cycling club)
- Ear Canal Headphones
- Early Career Hire
- Early Childhood for the Handicapped
- Earth Coverage Horn
- Echangeur (French: Exchange; Canada Post street designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Export Credit Guarantee Scheme allows manufacturers for the export market to obtain funds from the local banks, with Central Bank of Swaziland guaranteeing loans raised for this purpose.
The Export Credit Guarantee Scheme allows manufacturers for the export market to obtain funds from the local banks with the Central Bank of Swaziland guaranteeing loans raised for this purpose.
Mr Kroese said he did not believe there were any restrictions on the Export Credit Guarantee scheme, where the Government offers to underwrite the value of export contracts, and the DTI was simply refusing to help Swan Hunter.
Another measure the 44-year-old socialist wants introduced is an end to the export credit guarantee scheme.
And it's us, the taxpayer, who has to pay for it under the export credit guarantee scheme.
Further development The positive results of the export credit guarantee schemes in the two countries have further encouraged other countries in the subregion to explore the possibility of establishing their own systems.
Export Credit Guarantee Scheme should function more efficiently and provide guarantees to the exporters with promptness and at reasonable cost.