NDIA, as a member of the Export Controls Working Group, is closely following reauthorization of the Export Administration Act, which governs the export of dual-use items.
What does ECWG stand for?
ECWG stands for Export Controls Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECWG
We have 22 other meanings of ECWG in our Acronym Attic
- East Central Wisconsin Emergency Communications (emergency communications group, Ham Radio ARES RACES SkyWarn)
- European Community Wind Energy Conference
- European Council of WIZO (Women's International Zionist Organization) Federations
- Earth Cover Working Group
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Working Group (IEEE Power Engineering Society)
- Electronic Combat Working Group
- Emergency Communications Working Group
- Engineering Change Working Group
- Environmental Communications Working Group
- Explorers Club Washington Group (McLean, VA)
- Extreme Cold Weather Gear
- Episcopal Church Web Hosting
- Electronic Commerce World Institute
- Evangelical Church of the West Indies
- Environmentally Controlled Work in Process
- European Conference on Wood Modification
- Elder Conservatorium Wind Orchestra (Australia)
- External Chest Wall Oscillation
- Elephant Conservation and Welfare Project (Delhi, India)
- Elite Custom Wood Products (Garden Grove, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What kinds of changes are necessary, however, are hotly disputed, noted Edmund Rice, chairman of the Export Controls Working Group, a coalition of 130 companies advocating EEA reforms.