If an X-ray machine, explosive trace portal or checked baggage-screening machine begins to wear down, a message can be sent through the network to a central location, and a technician would be dispatched.
What does ETP stand for?
ETP stands for Explosive Trace Portal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETP
We have 177 other meanings of ETP in our Acronym Attic
- Établissements de Travail Protégé (French: Sheltered Workshops)
- Étanchéité et Techniques de Précision (French: Sealing Techniques and Accuracy)
- European Technology Platform
- Evaluation Test Procedure
- Evapotranspiración Potencial (Spanish: Potential Evapotranspiration)
- Evapotranspiration Potentielle (French: Evaporation Transpiration Potential)
- Excellence through People (various locations)
- Exception to Policy
- Exchange Traded Products
- Exploring the Planets (National Air and Space Museum)
- Exportable Training Package
- Extended Target Plot
- External Termination Panel (engineering)
- External Termination Point
- External Trading Partner
- Road Safety Education, Training and Publicity (UK)
- East Texas Police Academy (Kilgore, TX)
- East Timor Public Administration
- École de Tir du Pays d'Aubagne (French school shooting)
- Elliston Tourism and Progress Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSA has deployed more than 50 explosive trace portals to dozens of airports nationwide and plans to install more than 100 more by the middle of the year.