It was founded for people interested in exploring the arts and aims to create opportunities for arts practitioners based in the North-east to collaborate with other like-minded individuals.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Exploring the Arts (est. 1999)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Exact Time of Arrival
- Exception Time Accounting
- Executive Trade Associates
- Executive Travel Associates
- Exfoliative Toxin A (microbiology)
- Expected Time of Accomplishment
- Expected Time of Arrival
- Expected Turn Around
- Experience the Adventure
- Experimental Test Accelerator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pictured George Kaufman, Chairman of Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Chairman of Kaufman Organization; world-renowned singer and co-founder of Exploring the Arts, Tony Bennett; Donna Finn, Principal of the Frank Sinatra School for the Arts; New York State Assemblywoman Margaret Markey and Governor Mario Cuomo.