What does ECTA stand for?
ECTA stands for Exploratory Clinical Trial Applications (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECTA
We have 48 other meanings of ECTA in our Acronym Attic
- European Callers and Teachers Association (square dance)
- European Chemical Transport Association (Belgium)
- European Collegiate Tennis Association (est. 2007)
- European Commission Technical Assistance
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (Antwerp, Belgium)
- European Competitive Telecommunications Association
- European Conference on Trafficking in Arms
- European Cutting Tools Association
- Evolutionary Computation Theory and Application (conference)
- Executive Counselling and Training Academy (Singapore)
- East-Coast Trading American Company Incorporated (New York)
- Emergency Centre for Transboundary Animal Diseases (Africa)
- Escuela de Ciencia Y Tecnología de la Actividad Física y el Deporte (Guatemalan superior school)
- Erasmus Center for Transport and Logistics
- European Commission Technical Assistance Office (EU)
- Electronic Tactical Action Report
- Emergency Communications Through Amateur Radio (Del Rey Oaks, CA)
- Early Childhood Training and Resource Centre (Acacia Ridge, Queensland, Australia)
- European Centre for Traditional and Regional Cultures
- ECT (Electro-Convulsive Therapy) Accreditation Service (psychiatry; UK)