0 expands upon our traditional strengths in anti-virus and anti-spyware with the integration of the LinkScanner real-time safe searching and surfing technologies obtained through our acquisition of Exploit Prevention Labs in December 2007.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Exploit Prevention Labs (Internet security firm; AVG Technologies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPL
We have 366 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Ethernet Powerlink (realtime data transmission)
- Ethernet Private Line
- Euless Public Library (Euless, TX)
- Europhysics Letters
- Evaluated Products List
- Evanston Public Library (Illinois)
- Excess Profits Levy (British)
- Execution Price List
- Exercise Psychology Laboratory
- Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc. (Sterling, VA)
- Extensible Programming Language (computing)
- Extensor Pollicis Longus
- Extracorporeal Piezoelectric Shock-Wave Lithotripsy
- Primitive Ectoderm-Like Cell (biology)
- Estes Park Light and Power (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Engineering Parts List/Drawing Release List
- El Paso Leadership Academy (El Paso, TX)
- Electric Power Load Analysis
- Electronic Products License Agreement (online use agreement)
- Electronics Precedence List Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional protection is provided in the form of safe searching and safe surfing protection acquired through the recent purchase of Exploit Prevention Labs, rootkit detection, basic security for MSN and ICQ instant messaging, and detection of malware-infected files on websites.
GRISOFT acquired Exploit Prevention Labs in December 2007 and will incorporate their LinkScanner technology in the AVG product line, including AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition.