National Effort to Increase RAP Use To promote best practices for increased RAP use, FHWA initiated the Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Expert Task Group to provide technical input to advance use of reclaimed asphalt materials in paving applications.
What does ETG stand for?
ETG stands for Expert Task Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETG
We have 73 other meanings of ETG in our Acronym Attic
- European Tripartite Group
- EurotaxGlass's (UK)
- Eutrophication Task Group (OSPAR Commission)
- Evangelische Täufergemeinde (Evangelical Baptist Church)
- Evening Times Glasgow (Scotland, UK)
- Every Tree Grows (band)
- Evian Thonon Gaillard (French football club)
- Exchange Traded Gold
- Exhibition & Travel Group (China)
- Expeditionary Training Group (US Navy Expeditionary Combat Enterprise)
- Exposed Tee Grid (suspended ceilings)
- Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Eight Trey Gangster Crips (gang)
- Évian Thonon Gaillard Football Club (France)
- Enforcement Technology Group Inc.
- European Triticeae Genomics Initiative (France)
- Enhanced Transmission Group Modem and Orderwire
- East Texas Gas Producers Association
- East Texas Goat Raisers Association (Big Sandy, Texas)
- East Tennessee Geological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by a joint expert task group created by the AISI Committee on Manufacturing Technology and Committee on Employee Relations, the site will provide a central location for AISI member companies' job postings and for candidates to post their resumes.
He raised concerns over undisclosed conflicts of interest by corporate consultants on expert task groups assigned to write IPCS documents and reported that industry "observers" usually present at IPCS task group meetings were rarely offset by representatives of non-industrial, non-governmental organizations.