A citizen will be much better off with a government that provides services such as health, public safety or fiscal administration as opposed to handling expert information systems," Orozco says.
What does EXIS stand for?
EXIS stands for Expert Information Systems (see CHEMDATA, CGM 39/87)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EXIS
We have 1 other meaning of EXIS in our Acronym Attic
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Examination Institute for Information Science
- External Input
- Exercise Instruction
- Expert Interface (EPA)
- Extension Interface
- Enosys XML (Extensible Markup Language) Integration Platform (software)
- Extended Invariance Principle
- Extensible XML Information Set
- Extra Hands Integrated Franchise Support System
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
- Enginyeria de Control I Sistemes Intel Ligents (Control Engineering and Intelligent Systems; Catalan)
- Ex-Utero Intrapartum Treatment
- Exhaustion Intervention Trial (psychology)
- Extrinsic Information Transfer (chart)
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Telescope Experiment
- Exploring Interests in Technology & Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach leads to using manager and expert information systems.
More subtle, but more powerful, are the advisory functions that expert information systems can play with laboratory results in electronic form.