But he refused, saying he would wait until the expert group reports.
What does EG stand for?
EG stands for Expert Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EG
We have 25 other meanings of EG in our Acronym Attic
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Guide
- Euclidean Geometry
- Eurographics (European Association for Computer Graphics)
- Europäische Gemeinschaft (German)
- Europeiska Gemenskapen
- Europese Gemeenschap
- Evil Geniuses (gaming clan)
- Evil Grin
- Exempli Gratia (Latin: For Example)
- Exercise Guide
- Expert Gunner
- Extreme Games
- Extrinsic Gettering
- Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier
- EG&G Mound Applied Technologies, Incorporated
- Experimental Group of 35 Days (laboratory rats)
- Experts Group for Command Application Environment
- Experts Group for Conformance Testing
- Experts Group on Directory system
- Experts Group on File Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRELAND'S EXPERT GROUP on abortion has been named to make recommendations on implementing a European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruling on abortion.
The expert group will be established now to work on this issue," he said.
I aligned each learning outcome with one of the four styles of learning and then developed the expert group tasks--what each student would take back to the home group.
After studying this report and other related studies, an expert group appointed by the government of India categorically concluded in February 2003 that "there is no link established between use of endosulfan in PCK [Plantation Corporation of Kerala] plantations and health problems reported in Padre village" (Central Insecticides Board and Registration Committee 2003).
The Expert Group of TBP Piesslinger and Pl-Network will offer advice and support in solving production-related, technological and organizational issues as well as benchmarking and efficiency improvement services.