The Expert Field Medical Badge (EFMB) is awarded to medical personnel in recognition of exceptional competence and outstanding performance in a field medicine environment.
What does EXPFLDMB stand for?
EXPFLDMB stands for Expert Field Medical Badge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center (Dahran, Saudi Arabia)
- Extraintestinal Pathogenic Escherichia Coli (infectious disease)
- Expendable Precision Emitter Location System
- Expert System for CAT Forecasting
- Expert System for the Management of a National Network
- Expert Platform for Engineering Research and Trials (Berne, Switzerland)
- Exile Professional Gym (various locations)
- Expedite Delivery by Telephone
- Exercise Planning Instruction
- Exploration Physics International, Inc.
- Exemplar (German: sample copy)
- MD (McDonnell Douglas) Helicopters MD (McDonnell Douglas) 900 Explorer
- Exercise Plan
- Exercise Planning Directive
- Exercise Planners Recommendation
- Exercise Planning Supplement
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Reilly was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, which is presented to individuals for heroism, meritorious achievement or meritorious service, and the prestigious Expert Field Medical Badge, earned by only 15 percent of Army medical personnel.
Among his many awards and designations are the Meritorious Service Medal, the Air Medal, the Combat Medic Badge 2ND Award, Expert Field Medical Badge, Crewmember aviation wings and the parachute badge.
NEARLY 300 Army and Air Force medics, and a Navy corpsman, recently vied for the prestigious Expert Field Medical Badge in Grafenw6hr, Germany.
They also can point you in the right direction to get resources to train soldiers to qualify for the Expert Field Medical Badge or start an emergency medical technician course.
He was air assault and airborne qualified, had his expert field medical badge and spent approximately 13 years on active duty, reaching the rank of lieutenant colonel in the army.
He earned the Combat Medical Badge, Expert Field Medical Badge (Honor Graduate), Air Assault Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Flight Crew Badge, German Marksmanship Award (Silver), German Proficiency Badge (Gold), German Parachutist Badge, Chilean Parachutist Badge, Marine Corps/Navy Parachutist Insignia, and is a member of the prestigious Sergeant Audie Murphy Club as well as a recipient of the Order of Military Medical Merit.
Eberly earned many awards and medals, including the Meritorious Service Medal, two Joint Service Commendation Medals, an Army Commendation Medal, two Joint Service Achievement Medals, five Army Achievement Medals, the Expert Field Medical Badge and the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal.