The Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance advised that quinolones were an antimicrobial drug class of high importance in humans and should never be licensed for food-producing animals because of the risk for drug resistance in enteric pathogens and their potential transmission to humans through the food chain.
What does EAGAR stand for?
EAGAR stands for Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- L'Espoir a Gauche (French: Hope Left)
- East ASEAN Growth Area
- East Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates (Atlanta, GA)
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association
- Egyptian Agribusiness Association
- Energy Action Grants Agency (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on AIDS (UK)
- Expert Advisory Group on Antibiotics (Australia)
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (Maryland)
- Entreprise des Arts Graphiques et Bureautique (French: Graphic Arts and Corporate Office; Algeria)
- Escuela Argentina General Belgrano (Spanish: Argentina General Belgrano School)
- Euro-Asia GameBoy
- Early Adenocarcinoma of the Gastric Cardia
- East Alabama Gun Club (Phenix City, AL)
- Eastern Africa Grain Council (Kenya)
- Emilia's Acrobatics, Gymnastics and Cheerleading (Columbia, MD)
- Ente Autonomo Gestione Cinema (Italy)
- Euro-Atlantic Gaming Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both groups are advised by the Expert Advisory Group on Antimicrobial Resistance.