Thus, the experimental units at Florida sites were transects, while sites were the experimental units in Louisiana.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Experimental Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Eustice Australian Air Mail Catalog (philately)
- Evangel University
- Evangelical Union
- Events Unlimited (UK)
- Evropská Unie (Czech: Europian Union)
- Execution Unit (computer engineering)
- Exelon Utilities (various locations)
- Expanded Universe (series of novels and comic books)
- Expander Unit
- Explosives Unit (US FBI Bomb Data Center)
- Extended Universe
- External Unit
- European Cooperation in Research and Education (Italy)
- European Union Emission Trading Scheme (est. 2005)
- European Union Mutual Recognition Agreements
- Well, Good (Prefix)
- European Union Assistance on Curbing Small Arms and Light Weapons in Cambodia
- Euro Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- European Union Council Secretariat
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third is a memorandum of understanding on the transfer of technological know-how, training and research and is aimed at building an experimental unit at the Institute of research on solar and renewable energy.
Bait Margin The bait margin, defined as the wholesale (dockside) value of the crawfish caught (gross revenue) per trap effort ($US per trap per 24-h immersion) minus the cost of the bait per trap per 24-h immersion was determined for each experimental unit on each sampling date for both trials.
Experimental Unit and Design Experimental flow-through plastic bowls were used for this study, which lasted twelve weeks.
The experimental unit speacilises in the first level of production for pigs weighing up to 20 kg.