So at that point the only solution was to remove the infected ventricular system, with all the tubes and intervene immediately using this experimental prototype," he added.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Experimental Prototype
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Christus (Latin: Christ, epigraphy)
- Cross Polarization
- Crosspoint (FidoNet Point software)
- Expansion Pack
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
- Experience (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Experience Points
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GMP expanded to a production shop manufacturing experimental prototypes after forming close relationships with the Western Electric Company and Bell Telephone Laboratories.
If you employ more engineers and scientists than you would need to merely maintain the status quo there is a good chance they are dealing with the sort of technical challenges that characterise eligible R&D Do you make experimental prototypes or run interactive manufacturing trials?
The first experimental prototype has two powered anthropomorphic legs, a power unit, and a backpack-like frame on which a variety of loads can be mounted.
She usually complements these drawings with a related website and the display of various experimental prototypes and utilitarian objects.
Sizing the machine "The machine that visitors to IMTS saw in our booth was an experimental prototype machine developed to prove the theory behind changing boring bars and holding tolerance," Dr Szuba says.