of Washington's Experimental Education Unit and consist of generic forms for students of any age or ability and those focusing on specific skills (from motor to social) for young children or those with significant cognitive delays.
What does EEU stand for?
EEU stands for Experimental Education Unit (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EEU
We have 11 other meanings of EEU in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Evaluation Unit
- Environmental Evaluation Unit (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Environmental Exposure Unit
- Esperanza Entertainment Unit (Esperanza High School; Spain)
- Eurasian Economic Union
- Europa Esperanto Unio
- European Economic Union
- European Esperanto-Union
- Evangelism Explosion Uganda (Christianity)
- Experiment Environmental Unit
- Extravehicular Excursion Unit
- Eclaireuses et Eclaireurs Unionistes de France (French)
- Enhanced End Use Monitoring
- European EIAS (Electric Image Animation System) Usergroup Meeting
- East-European University Network
- EAU-EBU Update Series (European Board of Urology and the European Association of Urology)
- Estados Unidos (Spanish: United States)
- E-Energy Ventures Inc (stock symbol)
- Eastern Equine Virus
- Electronic Employment Verification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seattle: University of Washington, Experimental Education Unit.
AFFLECK is Principal Investigator, and Professor of Education, Area of Special Education, Experimental Education Unit WJ-10, University of Washington, Seattle.