into one of the largest experiential marketing agencies in the country.
What does XM stand for?
XM stands for Experiential Marketing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XM
- Extra Long Wheel Base
- Extra Large Welding Rod Rack
- Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada (Airport Code)
- Cross Memory
- Cross Modulation Ratio
- Excel Macro Virus
- Execution Manager CSCI
- Expansion Module
- Experimental Model (US Army)
- Extended Module (music file extension)
- External Master
- No Modulation (satellite radio)
- Prototype US Army Abrams Tank
- Xperia M2 (smartphone; Sony)
- Xperia M5 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Micro Analyser
- Xinjiang Mountaineering Association (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language): Mail Archiver (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXPERIENTIAL marketing ploys using mock spiders, giant chairs and huge running shoes are putting a Cardiff company on a firm footing through the recession.
The term experiential marketing may be new, but the art of creating an experience where the result is an emotional connection to a person, brand, product or idea is not.
Experiential Marketing Shaz Smilansky Kogan Page 525 South 4th Street, #241, Philadelphia, PA 19147 9780749452759, $39.
95 Hardcover HF5415 Smilansky is an award-winning experiential marketing consultant, and she explains the fundamentals of her craft in this guide for marketing, advertising and media professionals who need to maintain strong relationships between their brands and consumers.
The firm will use television, radio, experiential marketing and public relations programs to build brand awareness and educate consumers about how to deal with the challenges in their lawn care chores.