When gathered together, the items represent an inexpensive, portable, experiential learning activity that can provide a comprehensive learning experience.
What does ELA stand for?
ELA stands for Experiential Learning Activity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELA
We have 169 other meanings of ELA in our Acronym Attic
- European Lift Association (Belgium)
- European Light Aircraft (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- European Logistics Association
- Excellence in Leadership Award (various locations)
- Excess Loss Account (business taxation)
- Exchange Log Analyzer (software)
- Excimer Laser Annealing
- Exit Left Apparel (UK)
- Expect Lower Altitude
- Expected Level of Achievement
- Experimental Lakes Area (Northwest Ontario)
- Export Licence Application
- Extended Learning Activities (various organizations)
- Extended Live Archive (computing)
- Extradition Lawyers' Association (UK)
- École Lémanique d'Arts et d'Actions (French; Swiss martial arts school)
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (education)
- European Liner Affairs Association
- Expressions Learning Arts Academy (Gainesville, FL)
- East Lancashire Asian Arts Forum (Nelson, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McNeill (2001) described an experiential learning activity well suited for older adolescents, entitled "An Exercise in Ethnic Identity Awareness.
Improving Operations Management Concept Recollection Via the Zarco Experiential Learning Activity.