Launched on May 1, 2000, HSCA Select is a supply expense reduction program for member hospitals and health systems.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Expense Reduction Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Everyday Rob People
- Exact Reconstruction Principle (linear programming; mathematics)
- Exact Route Position
- Exchange Rate Policies
- Exchange Rate Protection
- Executive Readiness Program (formerly Pre-XD)
- Executive Retirement Plan
- Expedited Removal Process (US FEMA)
- Expeditionary Reach Package
- Experience Rating Plan (insurance)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (OCD treatment)
- Extended Range Projectile
- Extended Range Pyrometer
- Extended Refit Period
- Extended Refit Program (US DoD)
- Extended Reporting Period (insurance claims)
- Exterior Router Protocol
- External Reference Point (Sprint)
- External Research Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IDCNY staff s next priority was to design and implement an expense reduction program, which would alleviate some of the financial burden created by the low occupancy and ultimately increase current cash flow.