will be prepared by the UIDAI and a revised cost estimate submitted for appraisal of the Expenditure Finance Committee.
What does EFC stand for?
EFC stands for Expenditure Finance Committee (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFC
We have 206 other meanings of EFC in our Acronym Attic
- European Foundation Centre (Belgium)
- Évacuation de Fumées et de Chaleur (French: Evacuation of Smoke and Heat; ventilation)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Canada
- Evangelical Free Church
- Everton Football Club
- Évreux Football Club (French football club)
- Expect(ed) Further Clearance
- Expected Family Contribution
- Expected Further Clearance (time)
- Expeditionary Force Canteen (UK)
- Expertise Finance Conseil (French: Expertise Finance Council)
- Expertise Formation Conseil (French: Expertise Training Council)
- Extended Fast Connect
- Externally Focused Church (Malaysia)
- Extraneous Function Call (software fault)
- Electrical Facility Connection Assembly
- Employee Free Choice Act
- Escadron de Formation des Commandos de l'Air (French: Training Squadron of the Air Commandos)
- Établissement Fomba pour la Construction et l'Aménagement (French: Fomba Establishment for Construction and Planning; Ivory Coast)
- Études Formation Conseil Automatismes (French: Automation Training Council Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ministry is preparing to send its proposals for the RTE to the expenditure finance committee.
The academic session can start after the approval of the Expenditure Finance Committee and the Cabinet for establishment of each institution.
Dikshit had cut Walia to size in January too when she curtailed the powers he enjoyed as the head of the expenditure finance committee, which approves all projects the state government undertakes.
The draft scheme has already been filed with the Department of Finance for validation of the Expenditure Finance Committee.
The Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the opening of 54 new Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) under Civil Sector during the 12th Five Year Plan as recommended by the Expenditure Finance Committee.