Delta IV Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed for optimum performance for a wide range of flight profiles.
What does ELV stand for?
ELV stands for Expendable Launch Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELV
We have 25 other meanings of ELV in our Acronym Attic
- East Lake Village (Port St. Lucie, FL)
- Easy Labor Vibes (childbirth)
- École des Langues Vivantes (French: School of Modern Languages; Belgium)
- Electric Light Vehicle
- Electrical Low Voltage
- Elektronisches Lastschrift Verfahren (German method of payment)
- Emission Limit Value (environmental protection)
- End-of-Life Vehicles
- European Launch Vehicle (Italy)
- Europese Logistieke Vervoerders Coöperatie (Dutch: European Cooperative Logistics Carriers; various locations)
- Experimental Law Variation (Rugby)
- Extinction-Level Event (widespread species loss)
- Extra Low Voltage
- Emergency Low Visibility Approach
- Expressed Luciferase Viability Assay (cells)
- East Leicestershire Villages Against Airspace (UK)
- Excimer Laser Vision Centre (Australia)
- East Las Vegas Community Development Corporation
- East of Lake Victoria Diocese (Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania)
- eggplant latent viroid
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 a contract award to Lockheed Martin International Launch Services for the purchase of one Atlas V Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Delta IV Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed for optimum performance for a wide range of flight profiles, Dimensions: Common booster core length 205 ft.
Atlas V Primary function: Evolved expendable launch vehicle designed to improve space launch operability and standardization.