Chairman Ken Scobie said the company's countermeasures division still commands more than half of the world market for expendable countermeasures and had continued to see a considerable increase in profits.
What does EXCM stand for?
EXCM stands for Expendable Countermeasures
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Excited Dimer (LASER application; formed by mixture of rare Gas and halogene)
- Executive Council for Modeling and Simulations (US DoD)
- Extensible C4I Instrumentation Suite (US Army)
- Exploitation with Collaborative Interoperable Technology
- Exploratory Climate Land Assessment and Impact Management (illustrative computer program)
- Executive Committee for Low Observable Technology