[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * Expeditionary Signal Battalion and Corps/Division G6/S6/Signal Company--ESBs and Corps/Division Signal Elements are designed to support the modular employment of a tactical "theater-centric" network capability.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Expeditionary Signal Battalion (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Erdgas Südbayern GmbH (natural gas utility; Munich, Germany)
- Erste & Steiermärkische Bank (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Espirito Santo Bank (various locations)
- Esterase B
- Etiology and Surveillance Branch (ASPH)
- European School of Business (Reutlingen, Germany)
- European Schools Brussels (Brussels, Belgium swim team)
- European Society of Biomechanics
- Executive Steering Board
- Exhaust Stack Blocker (non-lethal weapon)
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Special Bitter
- Extra Strong Bitter (beer)
- The Empire Strikes Back
- East of Scotland Beekeepers Association (UK)
- East Side Baseball Association (Marietta, GA)
- East Spokane Business Association (Washington)
- East Sprague Business Association
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Eastern Shore Builders Association (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
146th Expeditionary Signal Battalion, Jacksonville, Florida.
Specialist Gary, a joint node network operator maintainer, is assigned to the 51st Expeditionary Signal Battalion, deployed from Fort Lewis, Wash.
TF Dragon was composed of the Headquarters the 307th Expeditionary Signal Battalion from Hawaii, B/44th Expeditionary Signal Company from Germany and A/151st Expeditionary Signal Company from the South Carolina National Guard.
The restructuring of our expeditionary Signal battalions and extending the reach of our systems to connect more users has become a battle-rhythm event for our units.
Our Regiment is fully immersed with key Signal personnel assigned in the CIO/G-6, G-3/5/7, G-8, the Brigade Modernization Command, as well as both the 2/1 AD (which is the test brigade used in the NIE) and the 86th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (the first ESB to fall under the ((Cyber concept and transform into an ESB-Enhanced).
The current expeditionary Signal battalion, also known as the integrated theater Signal battalion--joint network node, was developed by the Director of Combat Development Center at the U.
On 23 April 2011, the 62nd Expeditionary Signal Battalion began writing its own ending as the final ESB deployment in support of U.