Indeed, existing plans from the Navy--Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) to CEC, the Naval Fires Network (NFN), and the Expeditionary Sensor Grid (ESG) will incorporate and build upon existing networks to enhance future connectivity.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Expeditionary Sensor Grid (US Navy warfare system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Essential Surfing Gear
- Estate Sun Grown (cigars)
- European Standards and Guidelines (quality assurance)
- European Steering Group (various organizations)
- Everett Smith Group (Milwaukee, WI)
- Everyday Street Gangsta (rapper)
- Executive Staffing Group (Raleigh, NC)
- Executive Steering Group
- Exercise Support Group
- Expanding Sphere Generator (Star Trek)
- Expeditionary Strike Group
- Exploitation Steering Group
- Extended Service Goal (aircraft life expectancy)
- Embryonal Stem Cell Gene 1
- Expeditionary Strike Group/Carrier Strike Group (US DoD)
- Essex School Governors' Association (UK)
- Éveil Sportif Genas Azieu (French basketball club)
- European Studio Glass Art Association
- European Statistical Governance Advisory Board
- European Study Group on Antibiotic Policies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sea-based portion of a larger theaterwide architecture would include conventional radars, acoustic and electronic sensors, and a futuristic expeditionary sensor grid.
When the game began, OVERWATCH had been initiated; in the course of game play that phase was carried out successfully, in spite of early attempts by RED to attack the expeditionary sensor grid and inhibit BLUE's ability to profit from the information gathered.