There are numerous occasions when the MSL or the expeditionary logistics readiness squadron (ELRS) commander must track down the location of the part and then attempt to find the right leadership to contact and influence part movement--not very effective or efficient.
What does ELRS stand for?
ELRS stands for Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron (USAF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELRS
We have 1 other meaning of ELRS in our Acronym Attic
- Extreme Loop Recovery Protocol
- Economic and Labour Relations Review (Centre for Applied Economic Research and Industrial Relations Research Centre; University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Enhanced Laryngeal Reflex Reactivity
- Extra Low Rolling Resistance
- Ewe Lamb Replacement and Retention Payment Program (US Department of Agriculture)
- East Lincoln Rescue Squad (est. 1977; North Carolina)
- Electronic Land Registry System (software)
- Employee Labor Relations Section
- Energy-Efficient Layered Routing Scheme (computing)
- Expected Lifetime Reproductive Success (biology)
- East Lancashire Rapid Transit (UK)
- Educational Leadership, Research and Technology (North Carolina Central University and Western Michigan University)
- Electronic Labor Rights Template
- Elephant Light Rail Transit (art structure; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Exact Likelihood Ratio Test
- Elevated Light Rail Transit System (Bangalore, India)
- Early Learning Resource Unit (South Africa)
- Employment Law Research Unit (University of Warwick; UK)
- East Lincoln Republican Women (North Carolina)
- Extreme Living Room Wrestling
Samples in periodicals archive:
As US military forces pack up their things and transition out of Iraq, Airmen from the 321st Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron (ELRS) at Kirkuk Regional Air Base, Iraq, have their hands full.
The Airman is with 386th Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron.
David Fried or any of the other Airmen with the 732nd Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron.
Air Force USAF ACTIVE COMPONENT 332d Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron In 2008, the 332d Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron (ELRS) successfully met the demanding combat operations tempo of Operation Iraqi Freedom, projecting life sustaining logistics support from six separate locations.
Mitchell 376th Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron Manas AB, Krygz Republic SSgt Thomas Snavely 817th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron Manas AB, Krygz Republic 22nd Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron Manas AB, Krygz Republic USAFWC Maj Jon Kalberer USAF Weapons School Nellis AFB, Nev.
He and fellow 332nd Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron Airmen keep a fleet of more than 1,200 vehicles running at Balad Air Base, Iraq.