[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 376th Expeditionary Contracting Squadron The 376th Expeditionary Contracting Squadron (ECONS) awarded 28 service contracts totaling $12.
What does ECONS stand for?
ECONS stands for Expeditionary Contracting Squadron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECONS
- European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Network on Debt and Development
- Ecological Building Network
- Enhanced Communication Networks Wireless Holdings Limited (Zimbabwe)
- European Community Network for Environmental Travel and Tourism
- Evangelical Contribution on Northern Ireland
- Advisory Group on Economic Industry and Trade (Indonesia)
- Effective Control of Manpower
- Economic Analysis Package
- Economic Conservation
- Economics Working Paper Archive
- Educational Computing Organization of Ontario
- European Council of Optometry and Optics (UK)
- Early Care Orientation Online (University of Kentucky; Lexington, KY)
- European Championship of Online Poker
- European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming
- East Coast Orthotic and Prosthetic Corp. (est. 1997; New York)
- Educational Council on Osteopathic Principles (American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Electrical Check Out Panel
- Electromagnetically Charged Organic Particle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Duke Santos, director of contracting with the 376th Expeditionary Contracting Squadron and the seminar chief organizer.
Airmen from the 376th Expeditionary Contracting Squadron coordinated and hosted the event as a way to help local Kyrgyz businesses understand how to compete and bid for future base contracts and business projects.