For the Logistics Department of Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC), the everyday challenges of equipping Individual Augmentees (IA) Sailors are many, but knowing that the command provides IAs with their basic needs to help them meet the mission, makes it all worthwhile.
What does ECRC stand for?
ECRC stands for Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECRC
We have 49 other meanings of ECRC in our Acronym Attic
- El Camino Real Branch Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Eastern Canada Response Corporation
- Eastern Collegiate Racquetball Conference
- Electronic Commerce Resource Center
- Electronic Components Reliability Center
- Emergency Call Relay Center (VoIP/Telecommunications)
- Enron Creditors Recovery Corporation
- Estimated Current Replacement Cost
- European Coalition for Responsible Credit
- European Computer-Industry Research Centre (EU)
- Extended Care Rehabilitation Center (Hampton, VA)
- European Conference on Research in Chemical Education
- Ecclesiastical Council for the Restoration of Covenant Israel (religious group; Ohio)
- Electron Cyclotron Resonance Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Earth Core Rockfill Dam (engineering)
- East and Central Asia Department
- Eastside Citizens for Responsible Development (Washington)
- Educational Center for Research and Development (Lebanon)
- Effective Corneal Refractive Diameter (opthamology)
- Entreprise de Canalisations et Réseaux Divers (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following key stakeholders in the IA continuum are vital to the success of IA Sailors and family support: * Navy Personnel Command - orders generation and personnel support * Navy Reserve Forces Command - administration and oversight of Reserve personnel * Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) - supervision and coordination of IA training * Commander, Task Force-Individual Augmentee - Boots-on-Ground administrative support * Navy Mobilization and Processing Sites (NMPS) - The sites in Norfolk, San Diego, Gulfport, Miss.
Backman, USN, Reconstitution Leading Petty Officer, Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center Detachment, Ft.
These component commands are: 1st Naval Construction Division, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group One and Two, Maritime Expeditionary Security Group One and Two, Navy Expeditionary Logistics Support Group, Riverine Group One, Expeditionary Training Group, Expeditionary Training Command, Maritime Civil Affairs Group, Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center, Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command, Navy Expeditionary Guard Battalion, and NECC Detachment Combat Camera Norfolk.
The primary command providing the supervision and coordination of training and support for IAs continues to be the Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC), a division of the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] EXPEDITIONARY COMBAT READINESS CENTER (ECRC) NORFOLK ECRC coordinates with the U.
The Expeditionary Combat Readiness Center (ECRC) was established in October in Norfolk under the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) and is dedicated to fully support Sailors and their families who are serving individual augmentees (IAs), in-lieu-of missions (ILOs), and with provisional units.