maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=group+B+streptococcal&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT Prenatal Screening and treatment strategies to prevent group B streptococcal and other bacterial infections in early infancy: cost-effectiveness and expected value of information analyses.
What does EVOI stand for?
EVOI stands for Expected Value of Information
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Extra Vehicle Operating Costs
- Enterprise Value to Operating Cash Flow (equity valuation)
- European Virtual OPAC for Chinese Studies
- Enterprise Voice Over Data
- Evolution of Dance
- Enterprise Voice Over Data Design (Cisco)
- English Votes on English Laws (policy on UK voting rights)
- English Votes on English Matters (UK)
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol Polymer (chemical industry)
- Evolution@Home (evolutionary biology; global computing system)
- Enterprise Vault Operations Manager
- Evolution-Aware Economic Model
- Enhanced Vax-Optimized McClintoc Theater Model
- Escape Velocity Override Nova Editor (Ambrosia Software, Inc.)
- Evolutionary Computation Network of Excellence
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Emergency Vehicle Owners and Operators Association
- Europese Vereniging Onderwijzend Personeel (Dutch: European Association of Teaching Staff)
- Evolutionary Operation
- Evolutionary Operation of Processes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Risk Aversion and the Value of Information ABSTRACT A "local" property is shown to govern the relationship between the expected value of information and a risk aversion index.
Key Topics Covered: Preface xi 1 Introduction 1 2 Bayesian methods and WinBUGS 3 Introduction to decision models 4 Meta-analysis using Bayesian methods 5 Exploring between study heterogeneity 6 Model critique and evidence consistency in random effects meta-analysis 7 Evidence synthesis in a decision modelling framework 8 Multi-parameter evidence synthesis 9 Mixed and indirect treatment comparisons 10 Markov models 11 Generalised evidence synthesis 12 Expected value of information for research prioritisation and study design References Appendix Index Authors Nicky J.