In a faster than expected turn around, Torelli said most of the 19 retail stores that were available on the tony street at the beginning of 2010 are now leased.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Expected Turn Around
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelische Theologische Academie (Dutch: Evangelical Theological Academy; Netherlands)
- Event Tracking Agent
- Event Tree Analysis
- Exact Time of Arrival
- Exception Time Accounting
- Executive Trade Associates
- Executive Travel Associates
- Exfoliative Toxin A (microbiology)
- Expected Time of Accomplishment
- Expected Time of Arrival
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the longer than expected turn around at Hawtal, coupled with the current slowdown in the US and European automotive industries, has prompted analysts to forecast only a small rise in current year profits to around pounds 25.