Funds from neighbouring countries, if approved, and rising growth prospects in the firms hard-hit by debts and those due to supply cuts will, however, keep the lower priced stocks active, while fall in expected rate of return is to keep funds directed towards the equity markets.
What does ERR stand for?
ERR stands for Expected Rate of Return (finance/accounting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERR
We have 71 other meanings of ERR in our Acronym Attic
- Epileptic Recruiting Rhythm
- Equal, Round and Reactive (pupils)
- Equipment Repair Request
- Equipment Restricted Route
- Equivalent Range Rate
- Error Queue
- Estrogen-Related Receptor (biochemistry)
- European Respiratory Review (European Respiratory Society)
- Exhaustive Round Robin
- Extended Range Rocket
- Extended Resource Room (education)
- Estrogen-Related Receptor 1
- Excess Relative Risk at 1 Sievert
- estrogen-related receptor 3
- Earthquake Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Authority (Pakistan)
- Eastern Region Ringette Association (Canada)
- Energy Regulators Regional Association
- Energy Resource Recovery Account (California)
- English Road Running Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, the ED calls for the use of a single blended rate that reflects both: * The long-term expected rate of return on plan investments to the extent that current and expected future plan net assets available for pension benefits are projected to be sufficient to make benefit payments; and * A high-quality tax-exempt municipal bond index rate for those payments that are projected to be made beyond the point at which plan net assets available for pension benefits are projected to be fully depleted.
This calculator is very easy to use - input the current value of your Roth IRA, the amount you contribute each year, the number of years left until retirement, and the expected rate of return.
The dollar exchange rate influences capital flows by affecting foreigners' expected rate of return on dollar assets.
The second element of the CAPM is the expected rate of return on a market investment.
It is of the same dimension as the expected rate of return on this security S, and [[lambda].
Some 78 percent of the companies lowered their expected rates of return in 2003, with the median expected rate of return at 8.
The balance will be invested along with other personal investments and will have an 8% expected rate of return.