Thus, job creation in frictional labor markets places the focus on the cyclical behavior of the expected present discounted value of wages.
What does EPDV stand for?
EPDV stands for Expected Present Discounted Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EPDV in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Peripheral Detection Task
- Erin Pryor Dance Theatre (New York)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer
- Everyone's Powerful Downline Team
- Extended Pedigree Disequilibrium Test (genetics)
- Early Pregnancy Diagnostic Unit (UK)
- Educational Professional Development Unit (Australia)
- Electrical Power Distribution Unit
- Enclosure Power Distribution Unit (Powerware)
- Enclosure Power Distribution Unit (Powerware; Eaton)
- European Point-of-Use Drinking Water Association
- Early Primary Education
- École des Parents et des Éducateurs (French: School for Parents and Educators)
- Économie et Politiques d'Elevage (French: Livestock Economics and Policy)
- Editorial Projects in Education
- Egress Peer Engineering (routing)
- Elective Physical Education
- Electric Potential Energy
- Electronic Processing Equipment
- Elvis Presley Enterprises
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, they estimate that, on average, the typical policy purchased by an average 65-year-old (about the average age of buyers) and held until death has a load of 18 cents; in other words, the typical policy will pay, on average, only 82 cents in expected present discounted value of benefits for every dollar paid in the expected present discounted value of premiums.
This type of model can be solved forward to express the exchange rate as the expected present discounted value of current and future fundamentals.