Thus, job creation in frictional labor markets places the focus on the cyclical behavior of the expected present discounted value of wages.
What does EPDV stand for?
EPDV stands for Expected Present Discounted Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EPDV in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Peripheral Detection Task
- Erin Pryor Dance Theatre (New York)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer
- Everyone's Powerful Downline Team
- Extended Pedigree Disequilibrium Test (genetics)
- Early Pregnancy Diagnostic Unit (UK)
- Educational Professional Development Unit (Australia)
- Electrical Power Distribution Unit
- Enclosure Power Distribution Unit (Powerware)
- Enclosure Power Distribution Unit (Powerware; Eaton)
- European Point-of-Use Drinking Water Association
- Early Primary Education
- École des Parents et des Éducateurs (French: School for Parents and Educators)
- Économie et Politiques d'Elevage (French: Livestock Economics and Policy)
- Editorial Projects in Education
- Egress Peer Engineering (routing)
- Elective Physical Education
- Electric Potential Energy
- Electronic Processing Equipment
- Elvis Presley Enterprises
Samples in periodicals archive:
This type of model can be solved forward to express the exchange rate as the expected present discounted value of current and future fundamentals.