The combined Expected Monetary Value of just the mature prospects, Net to Lodore, is in the region of US$900 million.
What does EMV stand for?
EMV stands for Expected Monetary Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMV
We have 43 other meanings of EMV in our Acronym Attic
- Entomologie Médicale et Vétérinaire (French: Medical and Veterinary Entomology)
- Environmental Monitoring Variable
- Equateur Météorologique Vertical
- Escape Medical Viewer
- Escuela Mediterranea de Vela (Spanish)
- Espace Motoculture du Véron (French hardware store)
- Estimation of Missing Values (data matrix)
- Europay, Mastercard and Visa
- EuroPay, MasterCard, Visa (Smart debit cards)
- Evaluation, Measurement & Verification (also seen as EM&V)
- Extended Money Value
- Extreme Minority Views
- East Midlands Volleyball Association (UK)
- European Machine Vision Association (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Expectation-Maximization Viterbi Algorithm
- Electromagnetic Vulnerability Assessment Facility (US Army)
- Verordnung Über Beiträge Nach Dem Gesetz Über Die Elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit Von Geräten (German: ordinance on contributions in accordance with electromagnetic compatibility act)
- European Meeting on Vascular Biology and Medicine
- Educational Multimedia Visualization Center (University of California Santa Barbara)
- Emergency Medical Vehicle Collision
Samples in periodicals archive:
As can be seen, the practice will have the highest expected monetary value by ordering 200 doses of vaccine.
The method took the form of a risk analysis incorporating expected monetary value (EMV) techniques for management decision support.