The Prenatal Piyolet workshop is specifically tailored to assist expectant moms achieve their health and wellness goals during their pregnancy.
What does EMOM stand for?
EMOM stands for Expectant Mom (adoption)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMOM
We have 1 other meaning of EMOM in our Acronym Attic
- East Midlands Oral History Archive
- Enterprise Modelling and Ontologies for Interoperability (workshop)
- Enhanced Missile Ordnance Inhibit Circuit
- Early Modern Irish (linguistics)
- Education Media OnLine (UK)
- Entertainment Magazine On Line
- Emergency Management Online Locator System
- Environmental Monitors on Lobster Traps
- Edmond Mothers of Multiples (Edmond, OK)
- Every Minute on the Minute (CrossFit)
- Equimolecular Mixture of Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide (analgesic drug)
- European Master in Object, Component and Aspect-Oriented Software Engineering (Nantes University)
- Eastern Mediterranean Opisthobranchia Project
- Electronic Motor Operated Potentiometer
- Emergency Mode Operation Plan (computer failure)
- Emergency Operation
- Engineering Method of Procedure
- Enhanced and More Operational Partnership
- European Masters of Poker (poker tournament series)
- European Month of Photography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through an Internet discussion group dedicated to expectant moms, I made a good friend thousands of miles away who was anxiously doing the bed-rest routine like me.
If any expectant Moms have questions about lotus birth they can email Christina at cmwadsworth@hotmail.
The sound waves bounce off tissues (including the developing baby) inside the expectant mom, and bounce back as echoes.
Expectant moms take longer than expected For many women, the news of pregnancy instantly sparks the question: "When is the baby due?