Next he turns to expanded polyolefin moulded foams, discussing key features, materials for its manufacture, processing, and applications for bead products.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Estuarine Programs Office
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Patent Office
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Exclusive Provider Organization
- Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Essex Planning Officers Association (UK)
- Eureka Police Officers Association (California)
- European Pride Organizers Association (UK)
- Exercise Plan Of Analysis
- Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology (University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado)
- Electronic Post Office Box (various locations)
- Employee Per Occupied Bed (hospital accounting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has introduced 108-inch expanded polyolefin plank available in custom thicknesses for us in packaging and manufacturing applications.