For more information on the expanded access program, called Earmrk, visit http://www.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Expanded Access Program (FDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Estate Agency Personnel (UK)
- Euregional Prize for Architecture (various locations)
- Europäische Arbeiterpartei (European Workers Party)
- Europe Athlétisme Promotion (French: European Athletics Promotion)
- European Academy of Paediatrics
- European Association of Psychotherapy
- Event Action Plan (various organizations)
- Evoked Action Potential
- Evolutionary Acquisition Phase(s)
- Expected A Posteriori
- Experimental Activity Proposal
- Experimental Aircraft Program
- Expertise en Affaires Publiques (French: Expertise in Public Affairs)
- Extensible Authentication Protocol (PPP)
- Externally Aided Projects (India)
- Office of Environmental Assurance, Permits, and Policy
- Extensible Authentication Protocol - Authentication and Key Agreement
- Environmental Assessment Programme for Asia and the Pacific (of UNEP)
- Emergency Action Procedures of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has opened its expanded access program (EAP) for its investigational protease inhibitor (PI), TMC114, in the U.
reported last year that six of the roughly 9,000 patients participating in DDI clinical trials or expanded access programs had died of pancreatitis (SN: 3/17/90,p.
We need a new generation of activists to keep at the pharmaceutical companies, who are making smaller investments in AIDS drug development, especially in the expanded access programs, which in earlier years gave tens of thousands of people with AIDS a chance to try the latest therapies when their other options were gone (thus providing important information on the safety of new drugs).