Recent studies have shown that anywhere from 40% to 70% of business owners expect to exit their businesses in the next 10 years.
What does Xit stand for?
Xit stands for Exit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of Xit in our Acronym Attic
- Xtranet Internet Services (South Africa)
- Xtreme Internet Solutions
- Crisis Management (computer science)
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Xerox Industry Solutions & Services
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interactive Slide Show
- Candidate Gene for X-Inactivation Center
- X Inactive-Specific Transcript (genetics)
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- Extensible Information Views
- Externally Induced Voltage Alteration
- Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- Cross Industry Working Team
- Cross-Industry Working Team
- Xi An, China - Xianyang (Airport Code)
- Excellent Job (gaming)
- Mesaba Aviation (ATA Airline Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Minnesota Realtor, Dave Doran of EXIT Realty Metro received notification from EXIT Realty International of attaining the Silver Designation within EXIT Realty International for sales volume of completing over 80 home sales in the past 12 months.
Checked (all titles published by the Center on Education Policy): From the Capital to the Classroom, Year 1 (January 2003), Year 2 (January 2004), Year 3 (March 2005) State High School Exit Exams series: A Baseline Report (August 2002), Put to the Test (August 2003), A Maturing Reform (August 2004) States Try Harder, but Gaps Persist: State High School Exit Exams 2005 (August 2005) Pay Now or Pay Later: The Hidden Costs of High School Exit Exams (May 2004) School Vouchers: What We Know and Don't Know .
Even the few owners who have attempted to plan for their exit find their efforts usually fall far short of a comprehensive exit plan.
Ramada Inn: exit Route 13 at North Triphammer Road; continue north one block.
During the second quarter alone, developers delivered more than 2 million square feet of space within the Exit 8A market, including a 1.