Saeeda Nazar suggested, the Islamic countries that had undergone the experience of Islamic banking should be consulted so that the existing level of services could be improved and more diversified products could be introduced.
What does ELOS stand for?
ELOS stands for Existing Level of Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELOS
We have 1 other meaning of ELOS in our Acronym Attic
- English Language Overseas Perspectives and Enquiries (journal; Slovenian Association for English Studies)
- Ensemble for Lyrical Operetta Productions Edmonton (Edmonton, Canada)
- Everyone's Laughing on Planet Earth
- Electro-Optical Intelligence
- Electronic Letters of Recommendation
- Enhanced Long Range Navigation (US Coast Guard)
- Eastern Lake Ontario Regional Innovation Network (bio-business organization; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Electronic Line Of Sight
- Equivalent Level of Safety
- Estimated Length of Stay (hospital)
- Extended Line Of Sight
- Enzyme-Linked Oligonucleotide Sandwich Assay
- Ellinikos Organismos Typopoiiseos (Greek Standards Organization)
- Enhanced Line of Travel (USPS)
- Electro-Optical Target Locating System
- Epic Legends of the Heirarchs: the Elemenstor Saga (gaming)
- Electrical Decontamination of Oralloy
- E-Learning Project
- Early Life Performance
- Earth Leakage Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LCCI Vice President suggested that the Islamic countries that had undergone the experience of Islamic banking should be consulted so that the existing level of services could be improved and more diversified products could be introduced.
Coun McLuckie said: "I am delighted Frank Cook succeeded in raising this issue in Parliament - and delighted that the minister has given a very clear steer that there are ways in which they could help to maintain the existing level of service.
A spokeswoman for Northumbria Police said: "While we would expect to maintain the existing level of service within the funding available in the next financial year, forces will find it difficult to manage any growth.
It could be part of a public-relations effort in Government so that people will be grateful to retain the existing level of services where previously they were expecting improvements.
A spokesman for the Strategic Rail Authority said: ``We have asked the shortlisted franchise bidders to put forward a series of options for improvements over and above the existing level of service, as well as options for cost savings.
EuroManx managing director Allan Keen said: ``We were inundated with requests from people who were unhappy with the existing level of service to Liverpool and I am confident the new service will be warmly received.
We'll be needing to use about $89,000 in reserves to cover the existing level of service," Superintendent Bob Keefer said.