Related posts: Israeli army exercise forces Palestinian evacuation Israel's Peres dreams Middle East will draw lesson from EU The world visits Gaza Palestinian reconciliation meeting wraps up in Cairo Daily NewsEgypt 2013 Provided by Syndigate.
What does EXFOR stand for?
EXFOR stands for Exercise Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EXFOR
We have 2 other meanings of EXFOR in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Extract Format
- Extended Fine Auger Structure
- Extended X-Ray Fine Absorption Structure
- Extended File Allocation Table (file system)
- External First Class
- EXtended File Control Block
- Excise Tax Filing and Retrieval System
- Explosive Foxhole Digger
- Exchange Format (for experimental nuclear reaction data)
- Experimental Force
- Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Excluded From the General Declassification Schedule
- Extended Geminal
- Extended Group Function (1) (Model Wave Function Accounting for Electron Correlation)
- Excision Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Exterran Holdings, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Express by Holiday Inn
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lower Body Oars move exercise forces directly to and from lower core muscles without also letting them travel through bones, joints and vertebra.
The 100s: This signature Pilates toning exercise forces dancers to focus on their abdominal muscles and their breathing.
It is unacceptable to continue to exercise force beyond the point when safety and security has returned.
The integration of this material into the exercise forces the student to consider constitutional rights as a necessary part of operational planning.