Skolds, currently executive vice president, Exelon, president, Exelon Energy Delivery and president, Exelon Generation will become senior executive vice president, operations; Frank M.
What does EED stand for?
EED stands for Exelon Energy Delivery (Exelon Corporation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EED
We have 80 other meanings of EED in our Acronym Attic
- Équipements et Développements (French: Facilities and Developments)
- Equipment Engineering Department
- Erythema Elevatum Diutinum (necrotising vasculitis)
- Estimated Exposure Dose
- Estrée-Environnement et Développement (French environmental development association)
- Études Engineering Développement (French: Engineering Development Studies; Cameroon)
- European Endowment for Democracy
- Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst
- Evasion-English Dictionary (book by Maggie Balistreri)
- Excessively-Evolved Digit
- Experimentation Execution Directorate
- Exposure Evaluation Division
- Extended Entity Data
- Extreme Emotional Distress
- Extreme Emotional Disturbance
- Edge Expansion Diagram with Breadth-First Search Ordering
- East End Disability Associates, Inc. (New York)
- East Essex District Association (UK)
- East of England Development Agency (UK)
- Edmond Economic Development Authority (Edmond, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are taking a leadership role in the commercialization of hybrid heavy-duty trucks because of the benefits to customers and the environment," said Exelon Energy Delivery president John Skolds.