This mission guides the work of the Executive Secretariat for Integral Development in response to the mandates expressed in the OAS Charter.
What does SEDI stand for?
SEDI stands for Executive Secretariat for Integral Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEDI
We have 15 other meanings of SEDI in our Acronym Attic
- South Asia Enterprise Development Facility (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Semiconductor Demand Forecast Accuracy Model
- Surface-Emitting Distributed Feedback
- Single-Ended Dual-Fed Distributed Amplifier (microwave theory)
- Scholarship, Education, and Defense Fund for Racial Equality
- Scottish Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway
- Starweb Email Discussion Group (online role-playing game)
- Scottish Executive Department of Health (UK)
- Secretaria de Estado dos Direitos Humanos (Brazil)
- Sedimentary History (oil exploration)
- Scientific Equipement Developement Institute (Enugu, Nigeria)
- Secure Electronic Data Interchange
- Service d'échange de documents informatisés (Quebec, Canada)
- Social and Enterprise Development Innovations
- Social Enterprise Development Initiative
- Study of the Earth's Deep Interior
- Sumitomo Electric Device Innovation (Japan)
- System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders
- Système Électronique de Déclaration des Initiés (French: System for electronic disclosure by insiders)
- Systems Engineering and Development Institute (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrea Lobato works in the Department of Human Development, Education, and Culture (Office of Scholarships, Training, and Capacity Strengthening) Executive Secretariat for Integral Development.