The actions relate primarily to Credit Lyonnais's participation in the rehabilitation of the Executive Life Insurance Company of California, which was declared insolvent in 1991.
What does ELIC stand for?
ELIC stands for Executive Life Insurance Company (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELIC
We have 9 other meanings of ELIC in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Libraries (The Electronic Libraries Programme)
- Enzyme Linked Immunotransfer Blot Technique (parasitic diseases)
- Eastern Long Island Bowling Association (New York)
- English Language Institute of the Bay Area (California)
- Enzyme-Linked Immunological and Biological Assays (molecular biology)
- Early Literacy Inservice Course (various locations)
- East Library and Information Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
- East London Inventors Club (UK)
- English Language Institute/China
- Equip de Llengua, Interculturalitat I Cohesió Social (Catalan: Computer Language, Multiculturalism and Social Cohesion)
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Jonathan Safran book)
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Culture Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno-Cell Adhesion Assay
- Étude Linguistique de la Communication Parlée (French: Linguistics Study of Speech Communication; Catholic University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students
- Electronics, Informatics and Computer Science (RAS-MSU Center)
- Electronic Interference Countermeasures Techniques
- Enzymatic Luminometric Inorganic Pyrophosphate Detection Assay
- Ethiopian Livestock Development Company
- Extension Language for Iterative Design Encoding (Java language software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Insignia/ESG, Lindman was with the law firm of Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal, where there, she represented Executive Life Insurance Company in the disposition of a portfolio of 350 U.