Another executive who will be elevated to the executive leadership team is David Simmons, who was previously head of the company's established products business and will now also be responsible for emerging markets.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for Executive Leadership Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 111 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- Entrance-Level Training
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Téléphonie (French telecommunications company)
- Entry Level Test (education; various locations)
- Entry Level Training
- Environmental Liability Transfer (St. Louis, MO)
- Espace Langue Tokyo (French; Japanese language school)
- Euglobulin Lysis Time (blood test)
- Evacuation Liaison Team (US FEMA)
- Every Little Thing (band; Beatle's song)
- Excise Law Times (India)
- Extended Leadership Meeting (Newlife Church; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Extended Learning Time
- Extended Limits Test
- External Link
- Extract, Load, Transform (data integration)
- Extraction, Load, and Transfer
- Extremely Large Telescopes
- Elenika Tahydromeia (Greek postal services)
- English Language Teachers' Association
- English Language Teaching Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
With that in mind, Pressler and the executive leadership team realized that Gap had to undergo a significant cultural transformation.