Sullivan's application for reappointment for medical-staff privileges at the hospital was before the executive committee of the medical staff.
What does ECOMS stand for?
ECOMS stands for Executive Committee of the Medical Staff
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ECOMS in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Coalition of Miami Beach (Florida)
- Emergency Communications Control (fictional; from the film Seven Days in May)
- Entertainment Communication Connection (music; Pine River, WI)
- Economic Interest Grouping of the National Meteorological Services of the European Economic Area
- European Centre for Ocean Monitoring and Forecasting
- Ecowas Mission in Liberia
- European Conference on Mobility Management
- Economic Community of West African States Monitoring Group
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Monitoring Group
- Every Change Occurs Musically over Generations (band)
- Centre for Economic Analysis
- Eastern Coalition of Nations (Star Trek)
- Economic Corporation of Newport (New Hampshire)
- Economics (course)
- Economy (minimum cost speed schedule)
- Electronic Computer-Originated Mail
- Employer Contracting Out Number (UK)
- European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Network on Debt and Development
- Ecological Building Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Storr should present the problem to the executive committee of the medical staff without Dr.
Plummer's request for a hearing before the hospital's Executive Committee of the medical staff was denied.